Monday, August 29, 2005

Brunei Gunner's Softball carnival 2005

The Gunners Softball Club of Brunei is organising a softball tournament on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of September, at Mengalait Sports Centre. There will be 14 men teams participating:-

GROUP A - Sluggers, Redskins, Wanderers, St Andrews, Oilers ( my team )
GROUP B - Wizards, Knights, Zombies, JAG, Black Arrow
GROUP C - Gunners, Banzai, Empire, Raiders

This is possibly the first largest gathering of men's softball teams in Borneo as far as I can recall, We are definitely going to enjoy this memorable event, I believe Miri Oilers is the only foreign team in this tournament, are there any teams coming from Philippine, Thailand, Singapore or West Malaysia ? please keep me inform as I'll continue to post news update as soon as I have the time.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about roman catholic religion about info on roman catholic religion